PRO series helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
MSI lightning Gen 4 PCI-E is the latest and the fastest PCI-E data transfer solution with 64GB/s of transfer bandwidth that has doubled compared to its previous generation. PCIe 4.0 maintains both backward and forward compatibility with older and newer specifications. Optimized by steel Armor design, your motherboards can support the weight of heavy graphics cards.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart designs for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. This makes it easy to install your own motherboard without any issue. FROZR AI Cooling allows you to detect CPU & GPU temperatures and automatically adjusts the fan duty of system fans to a proper value by adopting MSI AI Engine.
The most important thing of DIY is expandability, and the MSI Pro Series motherboards feature plenty of possibilities for prosumers’ needs. Stable LAN, faster storage and USB transfer speed and other expandable connectors are ready to enlarge your flexibility. MSI LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications, giving you the best online experience with low latency.
MSI Pro Series motherboards are designed to satisfy any professional workflow. Elevate your listening pleasure and enjoy the extreme sound quality. Moreover, with years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600+(OC) MHz
- Core Boost : With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance
- Memory Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance, stability and compatibility
- Lightning Fast Experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr
- 2.5G LAN: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
- Socket: 1700
- CPU (Max Support): i9
- Chipset: Intel® B660 Chipset
- DDR4 Memory: 4600(OC)/ 4400(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4200(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3800(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3200(JEDEC)/ 2933(JEDEC)/ 2666(JEDEC)/ 2400(JEDEC)/ 2133(JEDEC) MHz
- Memory Channel: Dual
- DIMM Slots: 2
- Max Memory (GB): 64
- PCI-E x16: 1
- PCI-E x1: 1
- SATAIII: 4
- M.2 Slot: 2
- RAID: 0/1/5/10
- TPM Header: 1
- LAN: 1x Realtek® RTL8125BG 2.5Gbps LAN controller
- USB 3.2 ports (Front): 2(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 3.2 ports (Rear): 4(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 2.0 ports (Front): 4
- USB 2.0 ports (Rear): 2
- Serial Ports (Front): 1
- Audio ports (Rear): Realtek® ALC897 Codec
- DisplayPort: 1
- VGA: 1
- HDMI: 1
- DirectX: 12
- Form Factor: mATX
- Operating System: Support for Windows® 11 64-bit, Windows® 10 64-bit
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI PRO B660M-G Intel 1700 M-ATX Motherboard – Black x1
- I/O Shield x1
- SATA cables x2
- Driver DVD x1
- EZ M.2 Clips x1
- Quick Install Guide x1