MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ti VENTUS 3X 8G OC LHR
The MSI GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti VENTUS Graphics Card lets you take on the latest games using the power of Ampere, which is NVIDIA’s 2nd generation of RTX architecture. It allows you to get incredible performance with enhanced Ray Tracing Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed GDDR6 memory.
VENTUS brings a performance-focused design that maintains the essentials to accomplish any task at hand. A capable triple fan arrangement laid into a rigid industrial design lets this sharp-looking graphics card fit into any build. It features a reinforced backplate with a clean-looking brushed finish that reinforces the length of the card. A custom PCB Design provides greater reliability and beefed up power circuitry for pushing the card to its limits.
The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 keeps the limits of thermal performance turning. Fan blades alternate between traditional blades and dispersion blades that focus and accelerate airflow into the heatsink. The fans completely stop when temperatures are relatively low, eliminating all noise when active cooling is unneeded. The fans will automatically start spinning again when the heat is on during gaming.
This GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ RTX 3060 Ti
- Interface: PCI Express® Gen 4
- Cores: 4864 Units
- Core Clocks: Boost: 1695 MHz
- Memory Speed: 14 Gbps
- Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a), HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Power Consumption: 200W
- Power Connectors: 8-pin x 1
- Recommended PSU: 600W
- DirectX Version Support: 12 API
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.6
- Multi-GPU Technology: Yes
- Maximum Displays: 4
- VR Ready: Yes
- G-Sync® Technology: Yes
- Adaptive Vertical Sync: Yes
- Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Dimensions: 31.6 x 12 x 4.2 cm
- Weight: 760g