The Gizzu 100W Mini DC 46Wh UPS is simple to install and allows you to power various devices during a power outage. With multiple-voltage DC outputs, this UPS can power both your Router and Optical Network Unit (ONU) so you can continue browsing the web, working online, or streaming. CCTV cameras and VoIP phones can also be connected and powered via the Gigabit Power Over Ethernet (PoE) port. Charge mobile devices such as cell phones and tablets via USB. Featuring 8 high-capacity Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeP04) 14400mAh batteries with safety protocols such as over-charge, over-discharge, and short circuit protection.
Gizzu 100W 46WH 14400MAH LIFEPO4 MINI POE UPS
- Power your Router and ONU (Optical Network Unit) during power outages
- Keep your mobile devices charged with dual USB ports
- 46Wh High-capacity Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeP04) batteries
- Power your CCTV cameras and VoIP phones with Gigabit PoE
- Compatible with a wide range of routers
- Intelligent protective design with over-charge, over-discharge, and short-circuit protection
- Input voltage: 100-240V AC
- DC Output Voltage:
- 5V + USB x2 (2A)
- 1x 24/48V (PoE 1G) (0.65A)
- 1x 9V/12V (Selectable) (3A)
- 5x 12V (5A)
- Power Output: 100W
- Battery Capacity: 14400mAh
- Battery Information: 1800mAh x8 Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeP04)
- Total Watt Hours: 46Wh
- POE Power Method: POE over All 4-Pairs (1, 2+; 3, 6-) (4, 5+; 7, 8-)*
- Dimensions: 26.3 x 15.6 x 4 cm
- Weight: 900g
ESTIMATED RECHARGES (SINGLE DEVICE CONNECTED):
- Smart Phone (3500mAh): 5
- Tablet (7000mAh): 2.5
- Headlamp (2200mAh): 8
ESTIMATED RUN TIME (SINGLE DEVICE CONNECTED):
- ONU (3W): 15hrs
- Router(10W): 4.6hrs
- CCTV Cameras (10W): 4.6hrs
- VoIP Phone (7W): 6.5hrs
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Gizzu 100W Mini DC 46Wh UPS – Black x1
- 1m Ac Power Cable x1
- 1m 2.5mm DC Power Cable x2
- 30cm DC Splitter Cable x1
- 5.5 x 2.1mm DC Adapter x1
- 4 x 1.7mm DC Adapter x1
- 3.5mm x 1.35mm DC Adapter x1
- User Manual x1
Please Note: Please ensure that the combined power draw of the connected device does not exceed 100W. Ensure the voltage of the device is connected to the correct voltage output before turning the UPS on. Failure to adhere to this warning may result in damage to the connected devices. Refer to your manual for additional safety information.
*Please note that some routers, APS and network devices require POE Power Method POE over only 2-Pairs, +(4,5) pins & -(7,8) pins. Please carefully consult device manuals to ensure compatibility with this UPS before using it.
From only R176.10 pm over 12 months with FinChoicePay.
Find out how...
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R433.00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder