“You cannot pass! I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udin. Go back to the shadow! YOU!! SHALL NOT!! PASS!!” – Gandalf the Grey
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present one of the most iconic scenes in all of fantasy film, and the latest addition to our Premium Masterline Series: Gandalf Versus Balrog from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
This Non-Scale diorama captures the epic battle between Gandalf the Grey and the Balrog also known as Durin’s Bane, the Flame of Udin. Both are powerful near-primordial spirits known as Maiar. This immense display of power was shown in their clash on the Bridge of Khazad Dum, coined the Battle of the Peak. This was the climax in the ascent of Moria by The Fellowship of the Ring, and crucial in the success of their mission.
This visually striking piece features Gandalf and the Balrog atop the bridge of the Khazad Dum base we have created. This base stunningly shows the history of the ruins of Moria, with laten Dwarven markings and remnants of their past war and civilization.
To fully recreate the scene, the colossal Balrog comes with an LED feature that illuminates the flames upon his back, as well as his ominous, glowing eyes and mouth. He holds a Flame sword and stares down upon Gandalf with a forbidding gaze. Gandalf returns the very same gaze, holding his staff in one hand and a Glamdring sword in the other. His portrait perfectly accurate to the likeness of Ian McKellen. We have carefully decided on every detail to bring you the most film accurate diorama on the market. This piece recreates a scene that will be remembered in our hearts forever and can forever be a part of The Lord of the Rings collection!
- One (1) Moria designed theme base
- One (1) LED light-up function on Flaming Sword, back, eyes and mouth
- One (1) right-hand holding the Flaming Sword
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.